1.Ducal Palace of the Dukes of Arcos:

Chronology: 15th-20th century. Style: Mudéjar.

This property consists of several buildings constructed over the past five centuries. Its construction is attributed to the Ponce de León lineage, who used it as their residence in the town. In addition to the preserved rooms, the municipal ethnographic collection donated by the population can be admired inside. Currently, it serves as the headquarters for the Antonio Mairena Flamenco Festival.

2. Castle:

Chronology: 14th-20th century. Style: Mudéjar.

Popularly known as the Castle of Luna, it is a Christian defensive building from the mid-14th century. Its origin is linked to the donation of the Mairena site by King Alfonso XI to Pedro Ponce de León in 1342. In 1902, it was purchased by the Anglo-French painter Jorge Bonsor, who carried out numerous works to transform the fortress into his residence-museum, highlighting the richness of its archaeological collections.

3. Parish Church of Santa María de la Asunción:

Chronology: 15th century. Style: Mudéjar.

This church, with its Gothic-Mudéjar origins, has undergone multiple additions and transformations over the years. Notable features include the Baroque craftsmanship of its main altar, where homage is paid to San Bartolomé, the patron saint of the town, and the uniqueness of some Ibero-American pieces preserved in its Sacristy.

4. The Arch:

Chronology: 15th-16th century. Style: Mudéjar.

It is speculated to have been one of the access gates to the town center, possibly guarded and closed as needed. In its vicinity, in 1811, a fort was built to accommodate the French occupying troops. The picturesque appearance of this arch has made it an emblematic landmark in the historic center of Mairena.

5. Hermitage of San Sebastián:

Currently, the hermitage is dedicated to the worship of San Sebastián and the patron saint and perpetual mayor of Mairena, the Crowned Virgin of Remedios. Recently, a monument dedicated to the Bell Ringers of Mairena del Alcor has been built in its surroundings.

6. Mills:

Chronology: 18th century.

This complex consists of four flour mills powered by water conducted through underground tunnels from the public sources of Alconchel and Gorda. There is speculation about their origin, which might date back to Roman times. Their current appearance and name are the result of the renovations carried out by Francisco del Campo Amat in 1780. Next to the channel that carries water from the Gorda source to the first mill called “La Latera,” or “El Salvador,” public washhouses were built, some of which are still partially preserved.